Have you wanted to get your blog going and you just haven’t had the time, focus or know-how to do it?
To become an expert blogger, there is a strategy you need to follow. During this retreat, you will learn everything you need to know AND walk away with completed blogs ready for publishing. In addition, you will meet some amazing people, enjoy the sanctuary, Crieff Hills, enjoy great food and have some fun.
Here are what some of the attendees said at our writing retreat in November 2016 that was sold out:
“A great retreat filled with excellent information, support and encouragement for aspiring writers.” Linda C.
“I have a skill I have been using for years and had not considered myself a writer before this weekend.” Heather P.
‘This retreat has led me from being an avid reader to an avid writer.” Marilyn S.
“Great content. I am motivated now, love the connections and am ready to write. I am so looking forward to the next one!” Maureen S.
Do you want to learn all of the tips and tricks to make blogging easy and enjoyable?
This retreat is ideal for people who:
- Have a blog that has been neglected and needs inspiration and fresh ideas, a beginner blogger who wants to create their blog to promote their business or book, and those who want to blog just for the love of it.
- Have a lot of ideas but have difficulty following through and publishing them.
- Have no idea where to start.
- Want to learn writing techniques to make their blog posts compelling.
- Need marketing ideas to reach their audience and bring traffic to the blog.
- Want to walk away with completed blogs that are ready to publish.
- Want feedback on their blogs from a professional.
You will walk away with:
- An identified target audience
- Keywords for SEO
- A list of topics that interest your audience so you will not have to struggle with what to write about.
- The key components to a great post
- Templates to make blogging easy.
- A schedule to keep you on track and accountable
- Four blogs completed and ready to publish
- Four weeks post-retreat of accountability to keep you on track
- A community of support and encouragement
Spring Blogging Retreat
Friday, March 24th 7 pm until Sunday, March 26th at 1pm.
Price includes double accommodations (a limited number of single rooms are available at a premium by request), all meals, workshops, and feedback on one blog.
7098 Concession 1, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
Space is limited!
Early-bird pricing until March 12, 2017.
After March 10, price is $759.00
Share this Post